Wednesday 1 June 2016

*** NEW *** ANNUAL 2016/17 CATALOGUE IS HERE

The NEW Annual 2016/17 is finally here !

 
 
I have added the link to the sidebar but this is from the Stampin' Up! Demo site so doesn't appear to be working for the general public.  It's so early, Stampin' Up! haven't yet got the links transferred across to our Online Shops (link below) at the moment, but I'm sure it will appear there very soon.
 
I'm off to work now but will be checking links and get everything fully working this evening, including the fabulous NEW recruitment offer for the whole of June, if you choose to sign up as a Demonstrator ~ on top of the already great offer you can choose an extra TWO stamp sets of your choice, worth up to £92 on top, and still no P&P.

Please feel free to message me and I'll get back to you just as soon as I can, but here all evening for you.
 
The excitement is here, especially amongst fellow Demonstrators, but there really is no hurry as this catalogue is here for a whole 12-months.
 
I set my alarm clock for 2am and processed my order and those of the early bird customers who left orders with me.  There will be lots of new products to get your hands on hopefully early next week.
 
Finally, if you are free Thursday, Friday or Saturday, I'm having a 3-day 'drop-in' event for you to collect catalogues if you haven't already got.  There will be Make & Takes with our NEW catalogue pre-order products and maybe some cake....... a special one for tomorrow anyway, wink, wink.
 
Pop back soon and share that excitement.

Happy craftin'

Sandra

Contact me on : 07806 616704
For all your Stampin' Up! requirements and Special Offers, please visit : 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I really appreciate hearing from you, x