Friday 27 May 2016

RETIRING PRODUCTS - Floral Tissue Box Cover

Lovely craft day today with some regulars, raiding my supplies to chose their own colour scheme for projects.  They found my Morning Mocha !!!!!!
 
The request was flowers but not on sticks/cards.  Here I used the retiring Spiral Floral Die and various scallop punches to 'roll' flowers three different ways.  Love these tissue boxes and decorated photo clips they made to accompany them.
 

 
 

So nice to welcome a potential new member of my Stampin' Up! team from the class too.

Want to know more about the fabulous recruitment offer for June, please get in touch with me.  Regular team meetings held in my Craft Studio and B&B facilities if required.


Happy craftin'

 
Sandra

Contact me on : 07806 616704
For all your Stampin' Up! requirements and Special Offers, please visit : 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I really appreciate hearing from you, x