Sunday 20 March 2016

BUSINESS CARD HOLDER

Here are some of my handmade Business cards and Business card holder project that I shared at our Stampin' Up! Team meeting today, updating with the Botanical Blooms theme. I designed the box around a swap I received from a fellow demonstrator Jo, in 2014, but resized larger to meet my requirements and then decorated with new current products, for a completely new look.  

This bundle is one of my favourites in the current catalogue. For those of you familiar with Stampin' Up!  bundles at 15% discount, this is even better as it includes the stamp set, co-ordinating Framelits AND the co-ordinating Designer Series Paper for really great value. 

We all enjoyed a relaxed day catching up, sharing ideas with a couple of newer demonstrators, discussing our travel arrangements for Stampin' Up! On Stage Local event in Telford next month, and of course, a spot of crafting thrown in for good measure 😉 

This was my project share for everyone to make and everyone had their own pre-cut kit to create their own business card holder, with a few blank cards to get them started.  
 

You may have seen earlier this year, how I've been using up scraps lying on my craft desk, to make handmade Business cards.  Handmade also means layers and decoration and therefore 3D are much thicker than standard bought Business cards. 
 

 
I was really pleased with end result.  I hope you do too 😉

 
Happy craftin'

Sandra

Contact me on : 07806 616704
For all your Stampin' Up! requirements and Special Offers, please visit : 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I really appreciate hearing from you, x