Tuesday 16 February 2016

TECHNICAL HITCH WILL NOT WIN !!

Apologies folks but I don't think this technical fault can be recovered, although I'm still hoping I hear something back from Blogger.  When I updated three blog posts last night and scheduled a couple ahead, somehow, when I went to view blog, the whole of my blog posts fell off the system.
 
Unlike last time, I am NOT going to ignore and go away, I am staying positive, because I am on a roll and I'm going to conquer negative little hiccups along my 100-day goal challenges.
 
For starters, I'm going to rebuild those three posts from last night and continue forwards.  Over the next week or so, when life is not so hectic (haa haa), I will try and pop on some quick shortened post of things I had previously blogged over last few weeks.

Please bare with me until 'normal service can be resumed'.

Happy craftin'

Sandra

Contact me on : 07806 616704
For all your Stampin' Up! requirements and Special Offers, please visit : 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I really appreciate hearing from you, x