Thursday 18 February 2016

TEAM EVENING SHOE BOX SWAP

Our monthly Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Team Meetings are now regularly alternating between a structured all day Sunday training and a Wednesday evening shoe-box style swap, catch-up event, open to all our team, upline, Downline and sideways, plus other local Demonstrators in the area. 
 
Last night those that could attend enjoyed a lovely relaxed evening, creating some lovely samples from the Spring / Summer catalogue. 

For my shoebox swap I shared a special project made for my January customers as a kit with tutorial. 

 
If you would like to make cards like this, please contact me for more details. Several of my classes get booked up from regular customers before they get advertised. The beauty of having my own ready made classroom, is that we can find a mutually convenient day/time to repeat classes. 

 
 

Happy craftin'

Sandra
 
Contact me on : 07806 616704
For all your Stampin' Up! requirements and Special Offers, please visit : 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I really appreciate hearing from you, x